Click the links below to print out and complete the form you are looking for. All forms can be submitted by fax at (417) 736-2390, or by mailing to PO Box 66, Strafford, MO 65757 or in person by bringing it to the City of Strafford, 126 S Washington, Strafford, MO 65757. Please call (417) 736-2154 if you have questions about any of the forms.

Water, Sewer, and Trash Application - A deposit of $165.00 for renters or $115.00 for homeowners is required to begin new service.  An application is required for new service or to transfer current service. You must also present a photo ID in person along with a copy of your lease agreement or closing documents at the time of application. The renter or Owner must be present when service is connected.

Board of Adjustment Variance -  A variance is required for any request to deviate from any City Zoning Code requirements.

Business License Application - All Businesses located within the city limits of Strafford are required to obtain a Business License annually. The cost is $10.00 per year and is valid from January 1st to December 31st. Your valid Business License must be on display at your establishment.  If you would like to open a new business in Strafford, please be aware that there is a review and approval process before any new Business License will be issued.  Prior to obtaining property or signing a lease in Strafford for your business, a best practice would be to submit your new Business License Application to City Hall for evaluation of your business and its intended location.

Business Application for Water and Sewer - Business application for water and sewer service.

Citizen’s Agenda Request - Board Meetings are the 1st and the 3rd Mondays at 6:30 p.m. The deadline for requesting items to be on the agenda is the Thursday, prior to a scheduled Board meeting. Requests need to be received at City Hall by noon. If your request requires research time to prepare a response to your request, your item will be on the agenda, however discussion of the topic may be postponed to another meeting by the Board. 

Citizen Concern Form - Fill out and return by mail, or email

Commercial Permit Application

Dog License Application - Fill out and submit or print and return to receive a dog license.

Employment Application - To apply for a city position, please fill out and return the application.

Event Permit - Fill out and return this application at least two weeks prior to your desired event.

Garage Sale Application - Residents are allowed to hold 2 garage sales per calendar year, not including the citywide garage sale. After we receive your completed application, you will be issued a permit at no charge, and you are required to have that permit on hand the day(s) of your sale.

Liquor License - Annual business liquor license application. For any businesses wishing to sell alcoholic beverages within City limits.

Peddler License - The fee is $20.00 per day, ID and background check for all parties wishing to go door to door within the limits of the City.

Planning and Development Application - In addition to Planning and Development, use this form to petition for annexation and rezoning.  Annexation and rezoning requests are heard by the Planning and Zoning Commission, and then a Public Hearing will be held before the Board of Aldermen.  A legal description of the property is required. Cost of the application is the cost of advertisement for the Public Hearing. The typical process takes approximately 60 days to complete. Please contact the City Administrator for more information.

Predevelopment Meeting Request - A predevelopment conference is recommended for all new developments.  The project review team meets every other Thursday morning.  To begin your process, complete the Predevelopment Meeting Request form and submit with the requested items shown in the checklist on the form.  Once your application and the necessary information is received, you will be scheduled for the predevelopment meeting.

Records Request - This is a request for records under the Missouri Sunshine Law, Chapter 610, Revised Statutes of Missouri. Access to public records shall be provided within three business days following a request - except if additional time is needed. In the event more time is needed, you will still receive a response within three working days.