Court Costs and Fines
Following are payment options available to you for your fines and costs.
You may pay be mail, check, or money order at any time before your court date.
You may pay in person by cash, check, money order or credit card Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the address above. You may also call to make a credit card payment at the number listed above. Please note there is a 3% convenience fee for credit cards.
You may pay online by going to www.courts.mo.gov/casenet
- Select search by Litigant Name.
- In the drop down box under “Search for Cases By” select 31st Judicial District.
- Enter your last name and first name and click on “Find”.
- When your cases come up, locate the Strafford cases and click on the underline word “Cases”. Select the ticket number for the fines you want to pay.
- You will be given the option of “Plead and Pay” if you have never appeared in court and want to plead guilty to the charges and pay the fine, or
- You will be given the option of “Pay by Web” if you have already plead guilty and want to make a payment on your case.
Payments made online do not require a court appearance. If you have not made payments as required, you will need to appear in court. Please note that some cases require an appearance in court and will not be available for online transactions.